R & D team
He Yuehui, male, born in September 1963, Ph.D., professor, doctoral supervisor, executive deputy director of State Key Laboratory of Powder Metallurgy, chief engineer of Powder Metallurgy Research Institute of Central South University. Of China association Of powder metallurgy five, deputy secretary-general Of China tungsten industry association board technical adviser, the national standardization technical committee non-ferrous metal powder metallurgy technical committee (SAC/TC243 / SC4), director Of the committee, "PowderMetallurgy", "Chinese journal Of Nonferrous Metals, the Trans. Of Nonferrous Metals Society Of China", the powder metallurgical technology, the China tungsten industry, the powder metallurgy materials science and engineering, member Of superhard material engineering, Visiting Professor, National Engineering and Technology Research Center for Special Mineral Materials, State Defense Key Laboratory of Nuclear Fuel and Materials of China, 2009 International MRS Organizing Committee. He is honored as a member of the 9th and 10th CPPCC of Hunan Province, winner of Huo Yingdong Research Award Fund, winner of the special government allowance of the State Council of China, winner of the National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars, and special professor of Changjiang Scholars of the Ministry of Education.
- He received a master's degree in composite materials from National University of Defense Technology in March 1990.
- He received his doctorate degree in nonferrous metallurgy from Central South University of Technology in December 1994.
- In 1996, he completed postdoctoral research at the powder metallurgy institute of Central South University of Technology.
- In September 1996, he was promoted to professor.
- From January 1999 to January 2001, he was a senior visiting scholar at Oak Ridge National Laboratory and University of Tennessee.
- In May 2001, he was accredited as doctoral supervisor.
- From December 2008 to March 2009, he worked as a senior visiting scholar at the University of Queensland, Australia.
During the work, he presided over the research group of TiAl based alloys in the Institute of Powder Metallurgy, Central South University. The courses of "Mechanical Metallurgy", "Physical Metallurgy", and "Material Strengthening and Toughening Technology" are offered for graduate students. Now he is supervising 10 postgraduate students and 7 doctoral students.
As the first responsible person, he presided over the national "86th ·3" high technology fund project "research on TiAl alloy supercharger turbine" during the Eighth Five-Year Plan period. During the Ninth Five-Year Plan period, he presided over the National "86th ·3" High-tech Fund Project "Research on the Near Forming Technology of TiAl Alloy" (715-005-0040). During the "Tenth Five-year Plan" period, as the deputy leader, he presided over the national "86th ·3" national high technology fund national defense key project "deformation TiAl alloy used at 800℃", and presided over its sub-project "TiAl alloy thin sheet prepared by Ti and Al powder" (2002AA305209). During the "10th Five-Year Plan" period, he presided over the National "86.3" High-tech Fund Project "Preparation Technology of High-performance Nanocrystalline Quasicrystalline Al-based Alloy Material" (2003AA302520) as the deputy leader. Nb-TiAl intermetallic compound porous insulation material with high performance, 2006AA03Z511, 2007-2010; Presided over the "Development of TiAl Alloy Exhaust Valve and Seat", a military supporting project of the State Planning Commission in 1998; He was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), "New fabrication technology and microstructure control of TiAl alloy" (1998-2001, 59895150). Supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, "Study on preparation mechanism and application theory basis of graded cemented carbide" (50323008, 2004-2006); Supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, "Study on Preparation Technology and Growth Mechanism of Tungsten Nanowires", No.50374082, 2004 -- 2005; "Dynamic mechanical properties of TiAl intermetallics at different temperatures", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2006, 123-136; Supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, "Preparation and basic research of composite separation membrane for palladium alloy/porous TiAl alloy with gradient pore size", Project Grant No. 20476106,2005,1 ~ 2007,12; TiAl intermetallic porous material and its application, National Foundation for Outstanding Young Scholars, No.50825102; Supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, "Chemical Engineering Basis for Preparation and Application of Advanced Functional Materials" (20636020, 2007-2010); Supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, "Preparation and Characterization and Simulation of Powder Metallurgy Nanocrystalline Structure Materials" (50823006, 2009.1-2012.12); He presided over the National Natural Science Foundation of China and Australia Science and Technology Cooperation Special Fund, "Mechanical Properties and Nanostructure Characterization of Nanowires" (2006).  Zhang Yanxin, Zhang Yanxin, Zhang Yanxin, et al. Study on the corrosion resistance of FeAl intermetallic porous materials [J]. Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica, 2011, 22 (10) : 1073-1082. He led the "97.3" basic research project "Al electrolytic inert cathode materials" (2001-2005); He was the principal research project of "97.3", "Study on filter material of pore size gradient intermetallic compound", 2003CB615707, 2004-2008. "Preparation and characterization of TiAl intermetallic porous material based TiAl alloy film" (2009CB623400), "Preparation and characterization of TiAl intermetallic composite porous material based TiAl alloy film" (20020533019). He also presided over the 6th Fo Yingdong Research Fund Project "Research on Superplasticity and Nimping Forming Technology of TiAl Alloy". As the main research backbone of the innovation team of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, he participated in "Basic Research on Application of Special Powder Metallurgy Materials" (50721003,51021063).
- First Prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award (" Key Technology for Deep Development and Application of Refractory Tungsten Resources ", 2011, ranked No. 3);
- Second Prize of Science and Technology Progress of Guangxi Autonomous Prefecture (" Development and Application of Novel Surface Alloyed Titanium Anode for Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide ", 2011, No.1);
- Second Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award of State Education Commission (" Study on Brittleness Mechanism and Growth of TiAl Intermetallics ", 1995, No.4);
- First Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award of Education Committee of Hunan Province (" Research on New Technology of Strengthening and Toughening of TiAl Alloy Engineering Materials ", 1997, ranked 1st);
- He was awarded the second prize of Science and Technology Progress Award of Hunan Province (" Research on New Technology for Strengthening and Toughening TiAl Alloy Engineering Materials ", 1997, ranked 1st).
- First Prize of State Nonferrous Metals Industry Bureau (" Research on High Performance TiAl Alloy ", 1999, No.4),
The main research results are
1. The method of quasi-isostatic pressing rapid deformation was proposed to reduce the maximum lateral stress of the forging body by 80%, replacing the complicated and expensive isothermal forging. The thermoplastic deformation of large size TiAl intermetallics with large deformation was realized on the common hydraulic press. After implementation, it is now the general method for opening TiAl intermetallic compound casting billet.
2. The porous materials of Ti-Al, Fe-Al and Ni-Al intermetallic compounds were systematically studied, and the framework of porous materials of Al intermetallic compounds was established, including Ti-Al, Fe-Al and Ni-Al. The application solves a series of difficult problems of filtration and purification in extreme environment. Propose a new concept of intermetallic porous materials, expand the variety and application range of inorganic porous materials, and solve the urgent problems in the use of porous materials in extreme environments; A new pore-forming method and its mechanism of reaction synthesis/solid partial diffusion of elemental mixture powder were studied, and the anti-self-propagation criterion and dynamic equation of pore structure evolution were established to realize near net forming and autonomous control of pore structure of porous materials. To carry out research on the functionalization of intermetallic structural materials and promote their practical application; It solves the purification of highly corrosive TiCl4 solution, and the purification of high temperature flue gas containing sulfur and oxygen in the field of pyrometallurgy and coal chemical industry. The effect of energy saving and emission reduction is remarkable.
3. To break through the theoretical impossibility of metal catalytic growth of metal nanowires, using stoichiometric intermetallic compound phase as mass transfer, Ni pure metal, Ni-Fe alloy and Ni-Co alloy as catalyst for the growth of the hard metal W (melting point of 3422°C) single crystal nanowires at low temperature (850°C), and propose the VSS growth mechanism and establish the mass transfer model. At the same time, refractory tungsten nanowires and their arrays have been successfully fabricated, showing excellent field emission properties.
4. For the cemented carbide system, the experimental study and thermodynamic evaluation of phase diagrams of multiple ternary alloy systems were completed. Based on the establishment of denitrification kinetics model and carburizing kinetics database, the formation mechanism and controlling factors of positive and negative gradient structure of cemented carbide were studied. After implementation, the quality of cemented carbide products has been significantly improved and the international competitiveness has been enhanced.
5. Large-scale production of diamond wire According to the demand of photovoltaic industry, we have developed diamond wire for the preparation of sapphire, monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon and so on, and realized industrialization. The key technical problems, such as temperature stability, acidity stability, metal ion concentration stability, sand density and uniformity stability of the aqueous solution system in the preparation process of diamond wire, as well as the interface of metal coating and wire rope substrate and the control of metal coating on diamond, have been solved. The specifications of the developed diamond wire are Φ0.14, Φ0.16, Φ0.20, Φ0.31, Φ0.34, etc.
6. A new Ti anode for electrolysis of MnO2 has been developed. The infiltration of the anode to the electrolyte was improved by the traditional Ti anode surface treatment. Improve the surface catalytic activity, control the traditional anode surface passivation; Solve the problem of anode aging and improve the anti-attenuation ability of electrolytic MnO2 anode. It can effectively reduce overpotential of anode, improve production efficiency and save electric energy. Especially for a long time under ultra-high current density to keep the low potential electrolysis process.
He has published more than 300 papers in AdvancedMaterials (2 papers), ApplyPhysicsLetters (2 papers), chemicalphysicsletters and other well-known academic journals. Among them, 152 papers have been included in EI, 126 in SCI and 6 in ISTP. His papers have been cited by others for more than 400 times, including more than 300 times in SCI journals. It has obtained 47 national invention patents.